When it comes to super-fit customer service, bandv bends over backwards and goes the extra mile—and our clients are extremely grateful for it!
Because bending over backwards keeps us supple, swift and responsive.
Because going the extra mile allows us to access rare territory: an uncrowded landscape without jams, queues and sharp elbows—all the pitfalls and problems that can undermine best efforts and outcomes.
It’s a clear, light, fertile landscape where only the best things happen—just us and our clients pulling together, troubleshooting, focusing to the nth degree, delivering the desired results—and some.
Super-fit customer service is a big reason why our client, Stannah Lifts, has called upon our marketing skills for over 35 years.
E.G. The Stannah Lift Video
Chairman and Stannah account manager, Colin Breckenridge, recently supervised a Midilift platform lift video shoot at Stannah Lifts promotional centre in Andover.
That’s five hours on location with Stannah personnel and the video guys from Bullet Media. They were focused on filming, so it was up to Colin to pull the strands together on the day and ensure they plaited seamlessly towards the goal, a process that embraced:
• Arranging filming and supervising on the day
• Photographing the Midilift SL in action, with key options explained
• Planning of different shots required as per client’s storyboard
• Post-production planning elements to be included for editing for final video
• Supplying draft script for voice over
• Once approved, final scriptwriting by bandv PR Director, Angela Breckenridge
• Organising a professional voice-over artist
• Birth of a high quality sales support video
Shooting at Stannah Andover HQ
Last word from Jo Monro, Stannah Lifts Marketing Manager
“We work with bandv on a number of projects which means they understand both our product range and audience. This knowledge means that when asked to create our latest product video they were able to ensure they captured and created a video that gives the perfect overview of the Midilift product.”
Our super-fit customer service supports our comprehensive spectrum of marketing services, from digital services, copy, PR and graphic design to web design and development, SEO, PPC and social media.